Best example of working beyond one’s own programme, organisation or department to embed a smarter working culture throughout the Civil Service. The award for Smarter Working Together will be judged against the following criteria:
- Sharing - of tools and best practice across government.
- Support - of events with a cross-government audience.
- Contribution - to the development of central smarter working policy, strategy and planning.
- Measurement - of financial and non-financial gains, and sharing these widely to spread the benefits of smarter working.
- Assistance - to other departments or government organisations to implement smarter working.
- Any other contribution to the advancement of smarter working across government.